Join us on Wednesday 3 October 2018 for the Best Employers Eastern Region 2018 Awards Conference, where we will celebrate the Eastern Region as the best place to work in the UK.
Best Employers Eastern Region aims to:
- raise the profile of the Eastern Region’s employers, enabling the region to attract and retain the best talent
- support individual organisations to develop their employer brand
- provide participating organisations with a free employee survey tool and to benchmark their results with other organisations in the region
- raise money for chosen charities by donating a percentage of the event ticket price to Mind – across Suffolk, Cambridge, Norfolk and Essex.
At the Awards conference, presenters will talk about employee engagement, share their experiences and discuss how to create inspiring, innovative and engaging places to work. Plus, we will announce the winners of awards and celebrate the accredited organisations.
Date and Location
Wednesday 3 October 2018
Rowley Mile Racecourse
Who should attend?
- Directors, senior managers, heads of function and business leaders.
- Anyone who has responsibility for leading people and wants to hear from successful business leaders and learn more about cultivating inclusive, inspiring workplaces.
- Anyone considering implementing an employee survey in their organisation.
About the Founders and Sponsors
Best Employers was founded in 2012 by Pure and eras limited, with programmes running in 2012, 2014 and 2016. The 2016 programme saw 5,478 employees provide feedback for 80 organisations across the region.
Best Employers Eastern Region 2018 is sponsored by Archant and Birketts.
For more information visit www.best-employers.co.uk