The Best Employers Eastern Region Programme aims to facilitate discussion between organisations to share best practice and ideas on employee engagement.
Our 2021 programme explored leadership and employee engagement, in addition to learning about the key trends across the Eastern Region. A range of business leaders and previous Best Employer participants shares their inspiring knowledge and experiences through our programme of virtual events and conferences.
The 2021 programme
For 2021, the programme evolved to provide you and your teams access to industry leaders, to explore innovative topics with inspiring speakers, and actions that enable you to make the most of your survey results and engagement strategies. Here are the recordings of each event:
- Watch Debra Corey at the Best Employers launch conference - Thursday 22 April.
- Watch Engaging and leading hybrid teams - Wednesday 19 May.
- Watch An interview with Tamara Lohan - Tuesday 25 May.
- Watch Developing workforce resilience - Tuesday 22 June.
- Watch Fostering an innovative, hungry and progressive culture - Wednesday 14 July.
- Watch Recruitment, onboarding and rewarding your team - Wednesday 15 September.
If you would like more information about the next programme in 2023, complete this expression of interest form and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss.
To find out more about the programme, visit www.best-employers.co.uk